10 Best Android Phone 2020:
Over recent years android phones have gained considerable attention with people searching for a simple way to remain linked. General, daily android phones will show a lot of valuable knowledge, reducing the need for a smartphone or laptop to access you. The amount of choices available is substantial considering their rising usefulness.
The best android phone is a blend of good versatility and comfort. The android phone’s shape and scale can decide how you look on your hand, and how easy it is to read the text. Settings and specifications are different decisions. Make sure all the solutions you try out include the battery life, program assistance, monitoring capability and design you’d like.
10 Best Android Phone 2020
#01 – Huawei Mate 10 Pro Unlocked Phone, 6″ 6GB/128GB, AI Processor, Dual Leica Camera, Water Resistant IP67
- The HUAWEI FullView Display is a stunning new 6-inch screen with an 18:9 display ratio, barely-there bezel and HDR10 technology for intensely vivid and bright colors
- With 2X the speed of 4G LTE, Huawei Mate 10 Pro gives you the ultimate gigabit LTE experience capable of speeds up to 1 gigabit per second; supports GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile
- With a large 4000 mAh battery coupled with smart battery management that learns from user behaviors, power-waste is minimized and battery life maximized. A full day of power for even heavy duty users
- Huawei new intelligent Leica Dual Camera with and ai powered real-time scene and object recognition delivers exceptional image quality with minimal effort
- HUAWEI’s SuperCharge technology not only provides a whole day of power with a single 20-minute charge, its 15-layer safety system is certified by TÜV Rhineland
#02 – BLU Advance A4 2019- Unlocked Dual Sim, 16GB -Black
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
#03 – Motorola G6 – 32 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Black – (U.S. Warranty) – PAAE0000US
- Max vision display, 3D glass back. Enjoy edge-to-edge views on a new stunning 5.7" full HD display with a beautifully designed back , Noise- 75 decibel
- Creative Camera system. Unleash your creativity with Dual rear cameras and tools for everything from stunning portrait shots to hilarious face filters
- All-day battery and turbo power charging. Go all day without recharging, and then get hours of power in just minutes of charging
- Fast performance. Get all the speed you need with a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor and 4G LTE; Water repellent nano-coating inside and out
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use
#04 – Google – Pixel 3a with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) – Just Black – G020G
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls. 
- The Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge. 
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip. 
#05 – Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB A205G/DS 6.4″ HD+ 4,000mAh Battery LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4”) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:[email protected] - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band B1 (2,100), B2 (1,900), B3 (1,800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3)
- International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
#06 – Moto G7 Power – Unlocked – 32 GB – Marine Blue (US Warranty)
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
#07 – Nokia 7.1 – Android 9.0 Pie – 64 GB – Dual Camera – Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone (Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile
- Discover the power of the latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 that will let you reimagine what can be done on a smartphone, complete with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and up to 400GB with a micro SD powered with an all day battery
- Bright, high contrast 2. 5D 5. 84” FHD+ HDR screen with 2220x1080 resolution and 19: 9 aspect ratio with a Compact screen to body ratio of 80% and Corning Gorilla glass
- Dual 12+5MP rear camera for vibrant and stunning images and an 8MP selfie camera with an 84 degree FOV so everyone fits in the picture every time that utilizes HDR, Dual Sight, and pro camera modes to create unparalleled images
- Built on the most advanced version of Android One that brings a Google designed software experience with a streamlined, easy to use interface and curated set of pre-installed Google apps and two years of OS upgrades
- All the latest connection options including NFC, Bluetooth 5. 0, OTG, fast USB Type-C charging, and a fingerprint sensor. LTE Bands supported: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 38, 40, 66. Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac
#08 – BLU Studio Mini -5.5HD Smartphone, 32GB+2GB Ram -Black
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
#09 – BLU Vivo XL4 6.2″ HD Display Smartphone 32Gb+3Gb RAM, Black
- 6.2” HD+ 19: 9 All Screen Design with Curved Glass Display
- Dual A.I Camera’s: 13MP + 2MP with flash, and Front Camera: 13MP with flash; Your device will be fully charged in less than 2.5 hours
- 32GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; 2.0GHz Octa core Mediatek Helio P22 + AI Processor
- Large 4,000mAh battery with 5/2A Quick Charge; Encrypted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/28/66) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, metro PCS, and others
#10 – ZOJI Z9 Android 8.1 Rugged 4G Unlocked Smartphone,IP68 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P23 MTK6763 Octa-Core Mobile Phone
Back in the day, only one aspect of the watch mattered: whether or not it was able to say time. That’s a little more complex nowadays. Here are the features you can pay special attention to as you evaluate various versions.
First and foremost, you want to know you can sync the android phone you purchase with your smartphone and the software you already have. Android phones are semi-functional on their own so in order to access the most valuable features, they need to attach to a smartphone. If you buy an iPhone that ensures you’re able to get the best out of an apple watch. When you buy an Android handset, it means you’re going to want to look at android phones that carry android.
Many android phones will not endorse applications yet the mobile can provide updates. If you are looking for a simple android phone, get one, like a Fitbit, that supports notifications. Therefore, you also can-do stuff like receive important text messages.
Pay heed to the health monitoring apps available on different android phones if you are a physically active individual. Others have GPS apps to chart runs or bike rides; some have only a phase tracker. Once you purchase, evaluate your health ambitions, and make sure your android phone will help them.
Battery life: There are few more annoying items than a watch that stops running in the middle of a busy day, so it’s crucial to find one that lasts as long as you need to. Check at consumer feedback to get real-world estimates of battery life on various android phone models.
Android phone prices
Around $100 and $199, you can find android phones on the entry-level that are fantastic at simple tasks such as alerts and tracking steps but leaving out sophisticated functionality such as device connectivity. You will find good choices in this price category if you choose to trial an android phone and see whether you want to wear it. Nonetheless, if you believe you may be an android phone power user eventually, you may want to find more pricier alternatives.
You’ll find the best prices in android phones between $200 and $399: versions that have current-generation processors that can be completely paired with your mobile devices. Android phones normally come in small sizes such as 38 mm and 42 mm; usually bigger ones cost more.
Usually, android phones which cost more than $400 have LTE functionality, so you can use them without a smartphone. For certain instances, improvements to reasonable phones (such as a luxury watchband) will boost an android phone’s price over $400, so keep an eye on solutions that might save you money.
Related Tags: Best Android Phone 2020