10 Best Phones 2020:
When you’re looking for a new Phone or carrier, it really pays to shop around. You can save lots of money by doing a bit of savvy online browsing before you put down your credit card.
How to get a deal on your Phone bill? The details of these deals are current, but providers change offers all the time. To get the best price on a plan and save on the newest phones, you need to search for deals online.
Compare similar plans to ensure you get an accurate picture of how much you can save with one provider over another.
10 Best Phones 2020
01 – AT&T CRL82312 3-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System, XL Display, Backlit Buttons & Visual Ringer
- DECT 6.0 digital technology. Mute option available
- Extra-large LCD display
- Extra-large buttons with backlit keys make the keypad easy to use.Voicemail waiting indicator
- Visual ringing indicator and expandable to 12 handsets
- 50 name and number phone book directory.Compatible with AT&T cordless headset
#02 – New Unlocked OPPO A9 2020 (Space Purple, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
#03 – OUKITEL C17 Pro (2019) Unlocked Smartphone, Triple Camera Phone Dual SIM Unlocked Cell Phone
#04 – Samsung Galaxy A20S w/Triple Cameras (32GB, 3GB RAM) 6.5″ Display, Snapdragon 450, 4000mAh Battery
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
#05 – Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 128GB, 6GB RAM 6.53″ LTE GSM 64MP Smartphone – Global Model (Mineral Grey)
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: Quad 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP w/ LED flash, HDR, panorama - Selfie Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm w/ HDR, panorama
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10 -Chipset: Mediatek Helio G90T - CPU: Octa-cor Cortex-A76 & Cortex-A55 - GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
#06 – OPPO F11 Pro (Thunder Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) (Rising Camera)
- OPPO F11 Pro (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
#07 – Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F/DS) 6GB / 128GB 6.3-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18:5:9 Screen Ratio
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-Core (4x2.2 GHz & 4x1.8 GHz), Adreno 512 GPU
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 6GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Quad Rear Camera - 24MP(f/1.7) + 8MP(f/2.4, 12mm) + 10MP(f/2.4, telephoto) + 5MP(f/2.2, depth sensor), LED Flash
- 24MP Front Camera with f/2.0, HDR
#08 – Razer Phone 2 (New): Unlocked Gaming Smartphone – 120Hz QHD Display
#09 – OUKITEL C17 Pro (2019) Smartphone Camera Phone Dual SIM Smart Phone Unlocked Cell Phone
- ▶▶【4G UNLOCKED CELL PHONES】Build in 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (Micro SD up to 128GB) - Android 9.0 Octa-core up to 2.0GHz - Face ID Recognition and Fingerprint Unlock - 1560*720 pixel, helpful Google Assistant, offering highly efficient performance and excellent system operating experience
- ▶▶【3900mAh EXTEND LIFE BIG BATTERY】5V/2A Faster Charger, Non-removable Li-polymer 3900mAh battery, adopt smart power saving technology, phone call time is 19.5 hours, video time is 5.2 hours, listening time is 25 hours, playing game time is 4.5 hours, ultra-long standby time is 300 hours
- ▶▶【UNLOCKED PHONE INTERNATIONAL VERSION】Wide range global bands, support 2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8, 3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28A/, TDD B40 network. Including T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Google Project Fi and more. Will not work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint Boost Mobile, and Straight Talk.
- ▶▶【TRIPE CAMERA WITH FLASH LED】OUKITEL C17 Pro Build in Sony 13MP AF, wide angle 5MP, depth 2MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera to capture the beauty of life. Details are enlarged but still clear and actual. Latest light fusion sensor technology also create breathtaking photos in extreme low light and night time conditions
- ▶▶【 FEATURED LATEST BLIND HOLE DESIGN】6.35 inches borderless full view display, Cool 19.5:9 blind hole design for a enjoyable visual experience
#10 – Unlocked Cell Phone, X5(2020) Android Smartphone, Supply 3DCDMA:850/2100SIM Card Band, 5.5-inch IPS Full-Screen
- ★Please note before buying:★This phone only supports all 2G (GSM cards), and only supports 3G (WCDMA): 850/2100MHZ frequency band, please make sure your SIM card meets the requirements, It inserts a 5.5-inch 18:9 full screen, Touch Screen Type : Capacitive Screen , The ips full screen brings wider revolutionary visual experience.
- ★ Front Camera ★As a cheap smartphone that everyone can use, it equipes one front Camera and one rear Camera to get more, front 5MP and rear 5MP camera enhance the quality and clarity of photos to a great level. Rear flash contribute to present the best picture in your live
- ★storage System★Operation System: Android it is 2GB RAM +16GB ROM storage , MTK6580 offers remarkable system operating experience and highly efficient performance. it is 20% faster than other regular Android phones. You can enjoy your music/ films/ games/social media without using an expensive unlocked cell phone.
- ★ 3G Unlocked Smartphone★Please note before buying:This phone only supports all 2G (GSM cards), and only supports 3G (WCDMA): 850/2100MHZ frequency band, please make sure your SIM card meets the requirements, It has 3 independent card slots for 1* SIM, 1* SIM, 1* TF card, no need to change cards frequently.
- ★More Benefit ★As a cheap Android smartphone for everyone, it has 4800mAh Internal battery , long last battery.it is Thickness : Slim(9mm-10mm)
Remember to read the fine print: many deals require you to sign up for a contract and can have high termination fees. Getting all the details will help you find the most affordable plan to support your favorite mobile activities.
Choosing the perfect Smartphone for you is never easy. There are hundreds of smartphones brand in the market. Every brand will lure you with its latest Smartphone listing off every single feature that their phone has. To help you with this, we’ve brought a Smartphone guide for you.
This is another important aspect when you want to buy a new Smartphone. A Smartphone with a good display gives you good viewing experiences.
Things to consider for the right display:
- Screen size
- Aspect ratio and bezel-less displays
- Display type
- Screen protection technology: The screen protector is an additional layer of glass on the screen to protect the display from any kind of damage.
Screen Size: Bigger screen gives a better cinematic viewing experience. It is measured in inches diagonally.
Capacity of Phone battery
Higher the battery capacity, the longer your phone will last. It is measured in mAh. Higher the number, the higher will be the capacity. Mostly, phones are powered by 4000-6000mAh battery and can last up to 2 days as per your usage.
There are 3 types of charging batteries:
- Normal charging
- Fast charging
- Wireless charging
Normal Charging: This is the most common type of Battery Charging technique. The smartphone battery is charged by a wired cable at a normal speed.
Fast Charging: With this, you can quickly charge your phone from 0-100% and in most cases in less than an hour only.
Wireless Charging: This Charging process is slower than the wired charging process but is hassle-free.
If you use two SIM cards, then you will need a dual SIM smartphone. Some smartphones have a hybrid SIM tray, where you can insert 2 SIM cards or 1 SIM card with an SD card.
To keep people away from prying into your personal life, smartphones are packed with the number of security features that keep your personal information safe. Popular methods of unlocking the phone include On-Screen passwords, fingerprint sensors, Face Unlock and Pattern.
2D face unlocks are super-fast when it comes to unlocking your device but they are not very secure. However, the 3D method is the best method that is safe and fast too.
Stay Connected With https://bestphoneguides.com/
Related Tags: Best Phones 2020